- Who: Scuttlebug LLC
- What; 2018 Craftstravaganza
- When: Saturday, May 12 from 10 AM - 4 PM
- Where: Grain Belt Bottling House, 79 13th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Why: a free juried show featuring 60 local artists!
This year is the 13th annual Craftstravaganza, a pop-up market for handmade goods. This year we've moved from the Fairgrounds to Minneapolis by popular demand.
As always, artists are hand-selected through a jury process for a wide range of handmade products and price points. Attendees can meet local makers and enjoy free shopping and food trucks.
History & Highlights
- We have been hosting modern, independent, juried art markets in the Twin Cities since 2005.
- Retail buyers shop our shows: Craft'za makers have been picked up for distribution by Patina, Bibelot Shops, and more.
- Several artists and entrepreneurs have launched successful careers after making a start in our events, including illustrator Adam Turman, fashion designer Christopher Straub, and founders of I Like You Sara Sweet and Angela Lessman.
Featured New Artists
In honor of our 13th annual event, here are 13 of our new artists (plus a bonus one)! Click on the images for more info.
We're good at being on TV, radio, or in print. Call us to schedule an appearance. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Andy Krueger