Nicollet makers market
The Makers Market is a farmers market-style event featuring local artisans. Scuttlebug LLC hosted five events on Nicollet in 2017 to test the concept. Audience reception was great and shoppers kept asking us for more!
Craft fairs regularly top the list of desired events in downtown Minneapolis for tenants, residents, and workers. With your help, we are excited to answer the call!
We are now accepting applications for all scheduled dates in 2018. Participation in our early dates is free of charge, so the earlier you sign up, the better! We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in this new event series. Here's what you need to know for the upcoming markets:
- Bi-weekly Wednesdays from May 23 - October 24
- On Nicollet by IDS Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Move in & set up: 9:30-10:30
- Market hours: 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Tear down & move out: 2:30-3:30