Nicollet makers market
Join us on an exciting venture!
Scuttlebug LLC is working in collaboration with the Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District to host a series of pop-up art markets along Nicollet this fall.
These pop-up mini-markets are part of a broader effort to bring excitement (and people!) back to Nicollet as construction in this area starts to wrap up. Craft fairs regularly top the list of desired events in downtown Minneapolis for tenants, residents, and workers. With your help, we are excited to answer the call!
The next events are October 10 and 24. They have been planned to coincide with Nicollet's 2 | 4 Tuesdays Happy Hour which is being promoted in the Downtown Journal and elsewhere.
Our long-term goal is to prove the viability of a long-term, farmers market-style event featuring local artisans. We plan to introduce a regular, recurring market at a permanent location in spring 2018.
Thank you for your interest in helping us to grow excitement for this new event series. Here's what you need to know for the upcoming markets:
- Dates: Tuesday, October 10 and 24
- Move-in: 10 AM - noon
- Event hours: noon - 6 PM
- Move-out: 6 - 7 PM
- Participation in the October events is free.
- We will provide permits for free parking during move-in/out, but you will need to park elsewhere during event hours.
- Tents, tables, etc. are not provided--please bring everything that you need. We recommend carts for unloading and side panels for your tent.
- Weights are required for each leg of your tent.